GDPR – your Privacy
A) The following information is kept solely as hard copy and never on Liss Forest Ballet School’s computer
1) The Registration form you filled in for your child. This will need to be periodically updated.
Consent you made regarding photographs on the registration form can be changed at any time.
2) Exam results taken from your child’s reports for the purpose of teaching assessment.
3) Registration information is kept in Liss Forest Ballet School’s locked office.
4) Registration information is also kept in a locked car or on person when at classes/events for cases of emergency only.
5) No one else has access to this information except for C3 below
The Registration form is destroyed on the occasion of your child leaving the school.
No personal information has ever, or will be, passed onto other organisations.
B) The following information is kept on the Liss Forest Ballet School’s dedicated computer. Password protected and firewalled
1) Your email address. This is deleted on the occasion of your child leaving the school.
2) Photographs used with previous consent for newsletters, updating the school website, advertising/promotion.
3) As a visual performance art: historical reference for costumes, choreography and artistic copyright.
Unused photographs are frequently deleted.
4) Rarely, a short video of exceptional class work for educational/promotional purposes.
You can request to see any held photographs/videos which contain your child.
Please allow a reasonable amount of time for these to be checked/collated but will be with you within one month.
C) The following is held by a third party
1) Details required by law for accounting purposes which are held with the secure Quickbooks Online Accounting system. Password protected.
2) The ISTD examining board hold your child’s name, date of birth and exam results. This organisation is GDPR compliant and will only use this data for the purposes of exam administration.
3) At the biennial school show, Head Chaperone will hold any relevant health information and emergency telephone number, requested of you by Liss Forest Ballet School, at the time of the dress rehearsals and performances.
This information is destroyed directly after the event.
4) The biennial show is filmed by Wizard Video Ltd and is available in DVD format to members of the school only.
Yolande Parkin is registered with ICO https://ico.org.uk/ as the Data Controller